We’re excited to share that all our presets are available for Lightroom on both Mobile and PC. What you simply need is the FREE Lightroom CC Mobile app which is available for iOS and Android devices or the Lightroom CC/Classic for PC
So let’s get right into how you can install my presets and we’ll start with iOS devices.
For iOS Devices
- Download the Adobe Lightroom app from the Apple App Store and set it up.
- If you’ve downloaded my PRESETS, then go to the Files app on your phone
- Next, go to the Presets zip file and tap on it to extract the DNG file. The file named with ‘Mobile’ beside its name is the one you need.
- Next, click on the upload icon at the bottom left corner of the screen and choose Copy to Lightroom.
- Choose Copy to Lightroom, if you don’t see that option, swipe left and click on More and choose it there. I’d suggest you add ‘Copy to Lightroom’ to your Favorite ‘sharing’ option so you can easily see it next time.
- This will take you straight to Lightroom immediately then you’ll click on the three-dotted circle at the top right corner of your screen and select ‘Create Preset’.
- Give the preset a name(you can also give it the original name 😉😉😉) and click on the checkmark icon.
- Now click on Presets and you’ll see your presets on the User Presets section.
So, to use a preset on a picture, click on the ‘Add’ button to add a picture from your gallery and click on Presets at the bottom to choose any of my presets.
For Android Devices
- Go to the Google Playstore, search for Lightroom, download and set it up.
- If you’ve downloaded my PRESETS, go to your file manager app and locate the preset zip file. Unzip the file and tap on the DNG file(the file with named with Mobile beside is the one you need).
- Now you have two options to install this preset. You can click on the image and open with Gallery then you press the Share icon and select ‘Add to Lr’. You will see the image inside Lightroom then you follow from Step 6 of iPhone method above. The second option is for you to open Lightroom immediately after you’ve extracted the files. You’ll find the preset image(s) when you click on the ‘Add’ icon then you follow from Steo 6 of the iPhone method above.